Wednesday 20 March 2013

WEEK 9 - Purchased Components (Electrical's Part)


  • After done listing all the components needed, this week I decided went to Jalan Pasar again for searching and buying the components.
  • Lucky me because all the components that been listed:
  1. relay
  2. rechargeable battery
  3. toogle switch
  4. transformer
  5. LED
  6. capacitor
  7. resistor
  8. voltage regulator
  9. 555 timer
  10. transistor
  11. preset resistor
  12. PCB board
  13. ect....
          are founded and available at Jalan Pasar and easy for me to purchase.


FYP 2 Students,
Azri Sabri

1 comment:

  1. hi sir. can i know more about your circuit with schematic diagram and PCD layout. i really appreciate if you can help me on that. do email me at Josephwong96@yahoo.com

    regards (final year student)

    ReplyDelete