Saturday 2 March 2013

WEEK 7 - Research On The Circuit


  • After done about 60% progression of mechanical's part, I think I should do more focus on my electrical's part.
  • Starting with do some research on the circuit that been needed for making an electrical's part.
  • From my research, to operate my project starting water flow for rotating turbine, then to the output 240V, it need 3 stage of circuit. 
  • 1st stage, from turbine, it will generate the motor to produce 12V of DC current, to charging the battery. At that stage, the circuit needed is 'Charging Controller Circuit'.
  • 2nd stage, from the 12V DC current output of battery, it need to convert to AC current. This stage, the 'Inverter Circuit' needed to convert DC-AC.
  • 3rd stage is about to increase the value of AC current to be an output of 240V. So it need the transformers.






FYP 2 Students,
Azri Sabri

No comments:

Post a Comment